Friday, June 22, 2012

Signs of Summer and Baffling Kitty

 Today I harvested my first tomatoes and snow peas. Looking at the size of them, I'm expecting a bumper crop this year! Nothing tastes better than a fresh tomato right from the garden. I cringe every year when they stop producing and I'm forced to buy the bland grocery store tomatoes.








My hibiscus bloomed today as well. The size of these flowers are huge! I've never had hibiscus and I'm embarrassed to say that I had to post on my chicken forum to ask the ladies what in the world this type of flower was. It's beyond beautiful! I hope they last all summer.






The baffling kitty

Our cat, stormy has the most unusual way of sleeping. She buries her head no matter where she sleeps. If there isn't a blanket for her to bury it in, she'll find somewhere.. see for yourself:






No comments:

Post a Comment