Monday, May 7, 2012

Spring is in full bloom!

Took some great pictures of my yard today... Spring is in full bloom! I can't take credit for the plants that exist in our little piece of land, but I'd like to think that my cultivation and love are making them shine!

Tiger Lily - Almost neon orange 



A visitor decided to show up while taking pictures

I love the contrast of the unopened bud in the foreground.




Vibrant Hosta




I have a square foot garden that is in full bloom as well! This rain has helped my garden florish and we are going to be swimming in vegetables this summer! The chickens, ducks, and hubby will be so happy!

First snow pea pod of the season.

Early Girl Tomato

Roma Tomatoes

Grape Cherry Tomatoes!

Was taking a picture of the pepper blossoms and while reviewing the photo, saw this pepper that I'd completely missed! Very exciting!

Strawberries are doing great and taste so much better than the store bought ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment